Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 4 months ago

The U.N. Human Rights chief has formally condemned the USA for racist police brutality against African Americans. Does Trump care?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

Source? I didn't think so.

• 3 weeks ago

He funds the UN

• Aaron
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

trump is narcissistic and self-centered and impatient ,the fact that he interrupted reporter halfway through reporter's question proved this , To be honest ,He doesn't give a damn about how many american would died ,I have a friend whose husband say that trump only care about himself ,He puts his own interests before everything else .in any case ,this events happened ,in order to show the good image to American people and win the election again ,he must pretend to take it very seriously ,if he doesn't take care of this ,demonstration will spread further ,which trump government don't want to see ,it's in his interests to take care of this and 

• 3 months ago

THE U.N. is so full of crap no one really cares about what they crooked corrupt organization thinks now days. 

'

IT'S A COMPLETE HYPICRITAL ORGANIZATION and should be abolished as they do nothing except waste money.. 

'

IF you think different POST A LIST OF ACTUAL GOOD THEY HAVE DONE OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Trump cares about all police brutality but he doesn't care at all what the UN says.

• 4 months ago

Does anyone care what the UN says?

• Dze
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

the UN doesnt rule the US lol .. no, the UN would love law enforcement to break down so everything comes underthe UN ...

• Rick
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

the U.N. is now a raghead club .................................

• Frank
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Trump has no control over the Minneapolis police.  Or do you want him to be the dictator you morons claim him to be? 

• 4 months ago

I don't care one iota.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.