Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

How did i get the wound in the back of my head after corona coma?

After being in a coma for 5 days as a result of a pretty sirieus case of corona. I'm 55 years old with no bad medical history whatsover, non smoker and active lifestyle.

I woke up with some dried up blood in my neck. When I checked I noticed this wound on the back of my head and one on my feet. Many of the people that have woken up from a similiar coma reported the same wounds on their back also. Can anyone think of an explanation why?

The doctors told me its from laying in the bed all the time, I just found it an odd spot for the wound to be.

• kelvin

never happened but great troll story though

• Ali1 month agoReport

I was foolish to think I'd get an serious answer on this platform. Because off idiots like you who dont contribute anything to the answer except stupid remarks like yours. I dont need an answer from a moron so please dont react.

Bed sore.  Or the government implanted a remote control device to make you say and do things. 

• kelvin

looks more like someone hit them with a bottle of Corona