Has this sympathy for Mr. Floyd gone to far?

Now before anyone reacts I'm not excusing what those arresting officers did, I think there was a good possibility he could have avoided chocking him and officers have to go by the book and as I've always said "we have to draw the line somewhere.''

But many I think for also forgetting Mr. Floyd broke the law and so many regardless of what race they are are enraged and it almost seems like they're unconcerned that there was a reason why the police were arresting him.

You listen to talk shows or there's a few people online that I subscribe you and also express anger about what happened.

Once again I'm not excusing the cop's actions and I was pretty disgusted to see what happened but still he was just as much the bad guy as well.

I don't think this is just about Mr. Floyd anymore. 

No.  We don't know if Mr. Floyd broke the law.  He was not tried in a court of law.  Mr. Floyd was only suspected of breaking the law.  Mr. Floyd could have been completely innocent and mistook for the actual person who broke the law.

IT HASNT GONE FAR ENOUGH YOU ******* NAZI SYMPATHIZER