Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 months ago

So, mob rule is becoming the norm in the USA and the Democrats are applauding. Is this the end of the USA?

I mean we've gotten through other mob rules like the Salem witch hunt. I'm not sure we'll overcome this anti-white/anti-cop mob attack that's currently sweeping the nation. It's reminiscent of the Roman empire being under attack by the Germanic tribes. We need to address the domestic attacks currently trying to disrupt law and order. Send in the troops is what I'd do.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR SOMETIME THE FAR LEFT WILL SOONER OR LATER GET CONTROL OF THIS COUNTRY AND FROM THERE IT IS ALL DOWNHILL

Oh stop with your pathetic lies. Democrats aren't applauding. They are are sad about the rioting and sad about the murder of George Lloyd.

Maybe if your side stopped murdering unarmed black men there'd be fewer riots. 

I am SHOCKED that Democrats are advocating mob rule in the USA! Please provide us with links with the names of prominent Democrats who are saying, "Let's have mob rule" so we can vote these Hun-like barbarians out of office.

‘Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.’ John Stuart Mill