Is it murder if I kill myself?

Yes, it's murder.... Why do you think about it? What happened to you, dear? Can you please let somebody know about your wish? May be parents, friends, or a doctor?

Life of many people are full of pain and sufferings. It affects the emotional state of people that they do not have the strength to live on. 800 thousands of people in the world kill themselves every year.

Please, dear, don't do this! You are not alone with this problem...

Some righteous people had such wish:"Now, O Jehovah, please take away my life, for it is better for me to die than to live.”(Jonah 4:3). Ask for help, please! Pray Jehovah (it's God"s name) and He will give you strength to live on...

God  values people's lives and doesn't want them to die. He doesn't blame them for thinking about death, but rather helps them cope with these thoughts, and they again have the desire to live.

When people think about it, they need in love. 

Some people stop to think about suicide because they understand that they need their mums or wifes...

Or somebody understand that even he thinks he need not anybody, he needs God.

More information about suicide and help to not do it you can find in the website jw.org

Yes, it is, a special case called suicide.

• Enigma

yes it is,enjoy the ride.

• Kin

YES, its murder. Suicide is still murder and you have deprived your soul from ever having the chance of bliss because even your own soul is a life you're not allowed to take. Who gave you the authority to take a soul or the life of someone else or yours even? Including your own life is a life that no one is allowed to take not even you can take it. If you do it, you have gotten before God and God will never give you bliss and will never give you more in the next life except wretchedness and torment because of it. God will never give you paradise for doing so. People who murder including themselves will never enter paradise and they lose the mercy of God I believe. Without God's mercy and without God's forgiveness, people cannot enter paradise and if there are other reasons that they cannot enter paradise one of them is because they committed suicide. God advises the believer to never commit suicide. God advises man to never commit suicide because God doesn't want people to lose the benefits they could have from God and I believe His message goes to everyone.

Yes.   Please read the New Testament before doing anything drastic.  Start with the Gospel of John.  Jesus can help you.  He helped me when I asked Him into my life as Lord and Savior many years ago.    Pray.  I will pray for you too, dear one. 

If you kill yourself as an unbeliever, you will be in hell.  So, don't kill yourself.  Here is the truth:  Death leads to immediate heaven or hell. The only way to have eternal life, the only way to be in heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life (John 6:47).  It is that simple and that easy.  It is too late to be saved after death.  Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).  Nothing else pays for our sins, not works from us or anything else, and Jesus already paid for our sins with His death and blood.  You cannot add any works to getting into heaven (Romans 4:5).

YES for God said Thou shalt not kill and there is no difference as to whether it is someone else or yourself.

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being.

Suicide is the killing of oneself apart from the law.

Therefore, suicide is murder.

That's called suicide.

• .

No, it's suicide.