How can anyone who calls themselves a christian vote for a "man" like trump?

He has an antichrist spirit

• Bill B

I've been saying that exact same thing for four years now.

But here is how:

The simple truth is that some people are more closely aligned with their political party than they are their faith. They will tell you they are Christian but when the words of Jesus conflict with the words of their elected party officials, 99 times out of 100 these people side with their elected official and not Jesus. They believe Trump is a Christian because he said he was despite the fact that his words and actions never reflect Christ.

Billy Graham quote from February 1, 1981 issue of Parade Magazine: "I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it."

Yet, they are blind to this fact.

Because he remains the better alternative to Hillary Clinton and all the Democratic contenders.  He has four more years of experience than any of his opponents do.

• User

They can

if

they perceive his opponent

as even more sordid.

That's what happened with me in the last election.

Trust me: I didn't want Trump to be President.

But...I didn't want Clinton to be President even more.

It seems likely

that in this election

I will once again have to choose between two candidates that I definitely do not want to be President.

I'll decide who I'm voting for after watching the debates.

The choice was made over the issue of choice!

As long as the Democrats endorse murdering the unborn without restrictions I can not vote for a democrat.

By the way I didn't vote last election. But I am the next and  it will be for Trump who is not "Pro-choice".

He seems to convince them he will stop abortions & homosexuality 

• swolt

They love political power more than they love Jesus.

• Old-un

True Christians do not vote for human governments or rulerships , we await Jehovah God's Kingdom rule and support his Kingdom arrangements till it comes.

They couldn't. 

To paraphrase Biden, "If you vote for Trump, you ain't Christian". 

• Matt

Why, what exactly has he done that we should be concerned?!..

• Rod

How can president Trump be a antichrist spirit -- does he call himself the Christ and messiah of this world?

Have you never heard the president say --- he is against America joining any future new world order?

The new world order will be a system headed by the future antichrist's arrival in this world.

The left wing democrats and there supporters are pro-UN and future new world order not president Trump.

Why did many christians vote for Donald Trump ? Because he promised to protect there religious freedoms under the US constitution and some knew he would never sell out America to a new world order system.

• Bill B

He did say "I am the Chosen One."