Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

Opinions on the name Roman?

I’m thinking of naming my newborn son Roman Zachary Harpe, we have a daughter named Alma Roselyn Harpe already :) Alma and Roman? xxxx ❤️🤎

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Maximus Roman Harpe

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • blank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is a nice name.

• 2 months ago

Roman Zachary is lovely, I like the way it feels modern yet still solid and sensible. Alma is a cute, vintage name too :)

• Helen
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not keen. Consider Rowan. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

His name is going to be Roman Harpe. It makes him sound like an artifact. No.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I love Roman .  I couldn’t use it though . It sounds dumb with my last name but good with yours

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ignore all the negative comments, most of us feel Alma and Roman are such sweet names. Bless them both :)

• Moya
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Great name 

• 2 months ago

I honestly really like the name Roman. I have a friend who's little boy is named Roman, and he is just the sweetest cutest little thing. In my opinion It's a good strong male name. I see this fitting on all stages of life from infancy to being a senior citizen. Roman Zachary Harpe has a really nice flow to it. I also think that Roman and Alma go very nicely in sibling set. Both are classic, timeless names, that will age well. Congratulations on your little boy!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The name sounds fine.

Your other child's name DOES NOT MATTER.

You should give your new child their own name and it DOES NOT need to "match" or "sound good" with any other children you have.

I would HATE my mother if she picked my name just because it "sounded good" with my sibling's names.  I deserved my OWN name and not something that created a "set".  Luckily - my mother DID give each of us a name that was picked for each of us and not because it "matched" the previous sibling names.

• Marie
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Some people like that 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.