Do you think the cop is guilty of murder?

What if the cop was trained to hold a person by kneeling on a neck. They the guy died of natural cause due to poor heath and drugs. The cop can't believe everything out of someone's mouth. 

You piece of shlt! I hope the bully boys kneel on YOU

• God

If you or I did what that cop did we would have been arrested immediately and we would be in prison forever.  The cop was charged with third degree murder.  That's about like drunken driving.

• 1 month agoReport

thank you. the op is a pos

I'm not a social justice warrior so I don't take part in those opinions.

• swiftchick_123

Well, another Tasm did I post an answer and call you out?  Can't take truth or difference of opinion.  It must have been really blatent or I wouldn't have posted.  Oh well, just another Chicken leaving feathers all over he doesn't want cleaned up.  TROLL

I don't think he's guilty of murder, I am sure he's guilty of murder!!

What if a cop was trained to kneel on a person's neck??  You are one clueless SOB!!

Yes I do .................

No man Its police fault **** them I had similar situation like this police hadnt helped

Following a series of choking deaths, the Los Angeles Police Department banned chokeholds in 1980, and was soon followed by police departments nationwide. Choking suspects was widely banned by American police departments by the early 1990s, when New York City strengthened the force of an earlier ban on chokeholds.(It is also forensically known as a "carotid sleeper".)

The officers was blocking the blood in the neck of George. In contrast, if the airway rather than the carotid arteries is blocked, the subject cannot breathe, but his brain is still perfused with blood and he will remain conscious and may continue to struggle for a minute or more; he will lose consciousness only when the oxygen in the circulating blood is consumed and he collapses from hypoxia. Even if the hold is released at this point, the blood circulating through the brain contains no oxygen, and consequently the subject may not regain consciousness or resume spontaneous,the person will die, that is what happened to Floyd.

• Jas B

If the police are being trained to hold a person by kneeling on their neck, then those who are responsible for the training should be sacked and proper methods of restraint taught, which do not result in the death of an unarmed suspect.

I say this as the parent of a British cop.

They banned the 'choke hold' back in 1980

"Do you think the cop is guilty of murder?"

Yes.  Criminal negligence, at the VERY least.

"What if the cop was trained to hold a person by kneeling on a neck."

Except for the fact that the MPD has already publicly gone on the record to say that this method of restraining a suspect is NOT part of their training.

"They the guy died of natural cause due to poor heath and drugs."

Even if that's the case and the guy truly was suffering a heart attack, overdose, or some other medical emergency, the cop should have served and protected by rendering immediate medical assistance/first aid instead of just kneeling on the person's neck and ignoring the person's pleas for help while they slowly died.

• 0071 month agoReport

Kneeling on the neck, can not be standard method of dealing with suspects, because the knee and the leg are almost half of the body weight.

He is obviously guilty of manslaughter. Whether he knew what he was doing or not, he was putting pressure on his artery and torturing him for 8 minutes until he died..