Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

will you go on vacation in Italy this summer? or do you think it's dangerous?

NO... and I never would go to Italy for a Vacation anyway.. I rather visite some of the great places here in the states then waste my money going to Europe when there are so many great things to see and visit here.

I won't be going to Italy this summer but it's not like I was planning to before the pandemic anyway. 

Covid has been defeated in Italy, if the danger you referring to comes from the virus.

Not as dangerous as USA in so many ways.

• ?

Wasnt planning on going anywhere this summer. Even if you go somewhere 100% safe with no reported active cases, there could be a thousand people at the airport who passed through a high risk area during their travels. International travel is way too risky at the moment

• Jack H

The hotel I usually Stay in has just contacted e,they're opening on June 3rd, all rooms have been deep cleaned using ozone, face coverings will be mandatory in all public areas, all rooms will be ozone cleaned daily, the A C has new virus beating filters fitted, but, I won't be going this year, it sounds too ludicrous, I'll spend it on my little farm think instead...

• TB12

I will not go on vacation to Italy this summer because,,,, it's too damn expensive,,

Now, if you're willing to foot the bill for a first class ticket and two weeks at a nice little B&B outside of Naples then I'm all in.