Auto Count and create percentages in Excel?

Basically, I have started doing the quality assessment for my company.

When I have a spreadsheet with let's say 150 chats. 

One of the columns would have one of the following options: Very Satisfied / Satisfied / Neutral / Dissatisfied / Very Dissatisfied / Blank

How do I automatically have these counted in a spreadsheet, and organized into a piechart?

There could be for example 90 Satisfied, 30 Very Satisfied, 10 Neutral, 12 Dissatisfied, 4 Very Dissatisfied and 4 Blanks

Thank you :)

This was selected by the customer.

The easiest way to summarize this type of data is with a pivot table.  It will group them, and any new values that may come in, and summarize everything nicely in its own table. You can also do a pivot chart off of that to get your pie chart.  

If you aren't familiar with pivots, I suggest you look up a basic tutorial.  There are plenty of videos out there.  It is not difficult to learn and will be extremely useful now and in the long run.