Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Do you find it sad that girls only go out with attractive/hot men?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No one ever accused me of being hot, yet I occasionally was able to date very beautiful women; I even married one. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Whats so sad?; she's attractive, hot men ask her out "hand in glove".Okay. Be one of the hot guys, are you employed, play sports, read the newspaper, if yes than don't give up. 

• 1 month ago

No I don't.  Most girls aren't like this.  The ones that would only go out with attractive men are not worth the time of day.  Shallow, flippant, self obsessed? If that was the ONLY choice I would prefer an actual dog.  But there are plenty of really lovely girls out there.  Girls that would be a great asset to you.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Girls that only date attractive men, are limiting their opportunities. I've found that the less attractive women were often the best! Everybody deserves a chance.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No because I'm attractive so more for me beta nerd.

• 1 month ago

Yes, it's sad how so many people judge the opposite gender on something superficial as looks.. Now, I know a woman who married a man SHORTER than her.. That man can be 100% sure that she truly loves him... considering how most women judge men on height.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.