Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Do you find it sad that girls only go out with attractive/hot men?

No one ever accused me of being hot, yet I occasionally was able to date very beautiful women; I even married one. 

• KTJoe

Whats so sad?; she's attractive, hot men ask her out "hand in glove".Okay. Be one of the hot guys, are you employed, play sports, read the newspaper, if yes than don't give up. 

No I don't.  Most girls aren't like this.  The ones that would only go out with attractive men are not worth the time of day.  Shallow, flippant, self obsessed? If that was the ONLY choice I would prefer an actual dog.  But there are plenty of really lovely girls out there.  Girls that would be a great asset to you.

• Dick

Girls that only date attractive men, are limiting their opportunities. I've found that the less attractive women were often the best! Everybody deserves a chance.

No because I'm attractive so more for me beta nerd.

Yes, it's sad how so many people judge the opposite gender on something superficial as looks.. Now, I know a woman who married a man SHORTER than her.. That man can be 100% sure that she truly loves him... considering how most women judge men on height.