Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

do you believe in diplomacy with north korea?

Yes, I do believe in diplomacy, but there are many foolish leaders in other countries that do not.

• Lv 5

oh where are your manners

Yes tooo many died in korea for nothing Dialogue is always better than a full stopp

• Lv 5

when you can sit beside me whilst i defuse an IED then you van corrdct my spelling Period comma full stop

It doesn't matter if I believe in diplomacy. The North Korean DICTATOR doesn't believe in diplomacy except as a way to buy time.

If they get rid of their nukes and their anti-American sentiment. They have a massive history of lying to everyone. Bush told them to stop their nuclear program. N Korea said yes but they kept doing it, they lie to their own people and the world that they don't have concentration camps and treat their people well. They have tourist tours that shiet all over Americans. Middle-aged N Korean farmers on video has said, they would like to see all the Americans burn in fire, when asked what you think of Americans. (I'm hearing them say it in Korean without subtitles, the hatred is really powerful if you can hear it than read it) That's decades of propaganda coming from the regime where that hatred embedded in these people since they were born are not going away because Kim Jong Un said so.

(I'm a Liberal American and of S Korean decent. N Korea may say whatever the Americns want to hear but they will lie and that hatred is real. I grew up with the looming threat of N Korea, I've watched countless documentaries. I've followed N Korea since I was 5 yrs old. To trust N Korea is not smart. They have an American vessel they proudly display on their tours to brag they captured this American vessel, that they will wrong the wrongs of Americans someday.)

Trying to reason with an inveterate liar is always a fool's errand.  And North Korea is a problem too.  I'm for sanctions against North Korea but they are well practiced at avoiding them.  It's an intractable problem from a lot of angles.