Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 months ago

What’s wrong with my stomach?

I’ve been active my entire life and I am extremely athletic. I have a extremely thin upper stomach you can see my ribs, but my lower abdomen is swollen and saggy. It looks completely disgusting and disproportional to my upper half, and it is destroying my self confidence. I eat good I get lots of exercise, so why does it look like that. I cry some days because of it. I NEED it to go away so someone please help. I’m fearful that I might get an ED or depressed from this. How can I get it to go away or is there something wrong. Please help I’m desperate.

nothing wrong i don’t think! 

some people just have trouble losing weight there! personally i’m the same. no matter how thin i get i still have a lil tummy pudge. it’s normal

Sometimes if you do too much cardio workout you add stress to the body and raises your cortisone level which causes weight gain.  Just lift weight for a while and see what happens.  When your cortisone level is too high it always shows at the lower part of the stomach physically, alcohol does it too