Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Minnesota is a blue state, right? Why did that black man get murdered in a Democrat state and city?

The governor is Democrat, the Minneapolis mayor is Democrat, and the attorney general is Democrat. Why can't Democrats keep control I their states and keep unarmed black men feom bring damn killed?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I'm from Minnesota, going back to Hubert H. Humphrey it's been Democrat, but there's slowly an infusion of Republican alt right types from religious to right wing militia types surfacing out of the woodwork. Because of Dem's they enjoyed a great public school system, great state park system.........No Republican was going to make that happen, because they are cheap as "hell". The state is listed as the top 5 states in inhabitants health..............in other words one of the healthiest states in the country.

So say what you want............it doesn't have anything to do with Democrats, then you would also have to say they are a state that has police that has no tolerance for black people getting into police issues and they will even kill if need be.............something very Republican................sounds to me!!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Or one could argue that the reason "blue" cities riot over such events is that in "red" cities no one cares if the police brutalize people. 

• 1 month ago

A "Blue state?"  Not really.

Remember, Minnesota is the state that sent Michelle Bachman to Congress.  And reelected her three times.

It's true that both their U.S. Senators are currently Democrats (more accurately Democratic-Farm-Labor) but since 1980 they had had more time with both "red" Senators than with both "blue."

They've also been pretty much evenly divided over the same period in the House.

• Annonymous
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

yes and is the home of some right wing religious wacko's like Jan Markell, a way out right winger

• 1 month ago

Why did the Black man loot Asian stores when angry at White cops?

• Annonymous
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

They are desperate and they have no conscience.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  It's fairly purple.

• 1 month ago

That cop was one of my most loyal supporters and was doing his best to make sure that black thug couldn’t cry for help from his fellow thugs. 

• Sevil1 month agoReport

Hey I am making a news report on guys that are racists as hell but also secretly dream to choke on black ***** and you seem like the perfect guy for an interview. If you agree I would be more than thrilled to conduct an interview.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is each state a different country or something?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.