Anonymous

How do I get my mom's boyfriend to stop bullying me?

My mom's been dating him for 4 years. That's how long he's been bullying me. He just won't stop. Not even when my mom tells him to stop. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sick of it. It makes me really upset. 

I hate to say this but your mom needs to break up with him. If he is being disobedient towards you and your mom, then he don't need to be part of your lives. Trying to mend your bond with your mom no matter what happens.

Have a serious sit down with Mom and tell her it's not fair she's choosing some dude over her own kid. Let her know that this is making you lose respect for her and that this is terrible role modeling. 

Bullying is abusive. Your mother should be your advocate. If he won't stop, your mother needs to step it up.  He either stops or she terminates here relationship with him. 

Get a nice baseball bat and when he goes to sleep break his kneecaps and tell him his head is going to be next. VCall it self defense when YOU CALL THE COPS and say he attacked you.. ITS his word against yours.. Just have a couple bruses to show the cops.. 

If it's just verbal, do your best to ignore it: "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Generally if you ignore someone and they see it doesn't bother you they'll give up because they aren't getting a reaction. If he takes it to a physical level I would tell your mom and if he continues I would call the police. However even if it stays verbal I wouldn't go so far as to let him marry your mom while he's still treating you poorly, because you don't want to get stuck with him in your family permanently while he's treating you like that. You don't want to create a rift between you and your mom because of him.

if you have an nice auntys  home you can move to  .... tell your mum you are going there  maybe  .ya mum should stop dating him really 

If he will not stop, call the police

You could promise him that in ten years time (or whenever) you will treat him with the same sort of respect as he is giving you now.

People who are feeling confident and secure and have self respect don't feel a need to call people names, criticise, bully, shout, etc.  

Bullies want attention, and my general feelings are that if people allow them to get their way through fear (the ultimate emotional reaction) they are succeeding and will continue. One way to combat verbal bullying is not to ignore them completely as this shows that they are getting to you, but demonstrate that you have heard the remark or whatever with a glance, dismissive wave or brief response ("oh yes", or similar) and THEN ignore them. Why should you care what such a pathetic person thinks of you? (Only weak and needy people feel a need to bully). Alternatively, or in addition, try to use some humour (U.K. spellings!). It need not be mocking humour, but some light-hearted banter can often diffuse situations. 

Put on an imaginary suit of golden armour, and visualise the unkind remarks (or those you perceive to be unkind - be very careful not to imagine a slight when none is intended) as arrows, harmlessly bouncing off your armour and falling to the ground. 

If the abuse is physical, you could join a martial arts or self defence class. Or even check out some moves on Youtube. Learn to defend yourself without retaliating.  

You give us nothing to answer your question it is open ended.

If you are 16 or under  you are considered a minor.  Talk to a teacher or school counselor who wont be bias and they can take legal actions and get the police and the courts involved.   They are trained for this kind of stuff