what in the actual Fuc*?

The ps4 pro is $600 MW bundle right now.

It was $300 a month ago. Like serious what the hell happened?

The bundle boxes only have a specific amount of boxes produced so if you don’t buy them in time they’ll sell out and the price will rise. The same thing happened with a god of war box my buddy wanted a couple years ago. Anyway you can buy the new PS4 Pro and Modern Warefare separately for $460, or even less if you get them pre owned. Also there’s people selling this same box right now on eBay for even less I’d check it out fast because there’s one that’s under $400 that sells in less then an hour. 

It's likely not sold by Walmart but by a 3rd party.  They allow anyone to set up a marketplace and what they want, at the price they want, like Amazon.

the world is controlled by a small cabal of elites and they change the price of playstations to suit their own whims. The only solution is to move into the woods and stop playing the playstation. I recommend you research the works of Theodore John Kaczynski for more information.