Would it be safe to order drinking water from Ebay or Amazon? I've had enough of these crazy social distancing queues.?

Yes, but that's expensive.

• Janet

Order Brita filters and a Brita jug.  You don't NEED to buy bottled drinking water, and in fact our planet is being polluted with discarded water bottles. 

I can't think what might make it unsafe. You'd need to find someone selling it and be prepared for hefty postage.

I just get it out of my tap.

• kswck2

Just turn on the tap. Water. 

Safe but stupid IMO. If you really can't drink or filter tap water out there in the African brush in the year 1298, it would be cheaper and more efficient to sign up for home delivery for a 5 gallon dispenser like you see at offices. Rather than have a guy in a Prime van drive from the outskirts of your town, stuck in traffic to bring you $0.25 per gulp of filtered tap water anyway.

Save your money. Tap water is just fine.

• rena

Yes...............

Amazon warehouses have hand sanitizer all over the place, housekeeping cleaning twice as much, everyone wearing masks, and all employees get their temperature checked before entering the building. Idk about eBay though