Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Blacklivesmatter?

Hello I’m a white female 18, I want to know how I can help blacklivesmatter as someone who lives in the UK I’m so disgusted rn by what’s going on I signed many Petitions and shared them around but I feel useless I can’t donate since I don’t have money, I can’t protest because of coronavirus and my health is there anything more I can do to help??

who really cares.. as YOUR LIFE DOES NOT MATTER... YOUR NOT BLACk... WOULDNT it be better to say ALL LIVES MATTER instead of making it a RACIST THING and saying ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER.. 

• Clive

No.  And why don't anyone else's lives matter?

You COULD stop parroting that BLACK live matter, and say  PEOPLE'S LIVES MATTER. Because when you parrot "BLM" youre CREATING NEW RACISM after we fought side by side with our black brothers & sisters to end that.  BLACKS should NOT be .talking US VERSUS THEM at whites. Because if you do, YOU ARE THE RACISTS. And you need to GTFO and GO BACK TO AFRICA!

There are more "keyboard warriors" than there are boots on the ground. So try that. 

You appear to have a naïve, black and white view of the world 

Bigotry and hatred against people of another colour -- including the colour blue --  is just as prevalent amongst black people, as it is amongst white people.

Your apologist stance for the violence ,looting and arson ,that is now occurring in the States is simply the idealist stupidity ,and prejudice ,that youth often subscribes to .

You can get everyone above Meghan Merkle to renounce the throne.  It's time the UK had a black monarch.  

• 1 month agoReport

Go back to africa if youre going ot talk shlt. Americans, since the 60s, bent over backwards to give you every same respect & opportunity we all have. We even gave you the music industry & white house. But instead of living in harmony, you INVENT new worse racism TO ENJOY ( that is why you create it

• Maxi

You can educate yourself....why would you want to be involved in radical extremists  who break the law on the other side of the world?

You can throw all the signatures and money in the world but at the end of the day YOU are still PART of the PROBLEM. 

This is not about police brutality, don't let any white person (desperate to be ~down~) twist it, it's about white people's inherent white supremacy and the continued affect it has on POC in the US and Europe.  

Source(s): pro-black online spaces
    • Anna

Not all white people are racist, you know how ignorant you sound? 

• RockIt

Mind your own damn business.  Why would you want to get involved with the radical far left terrorist organizations that are burning and looting and killing people.  Here are some facts for you:  White men are shot more by police in America than black men BY FAR.  America doesn't have violent radical right wing groups that burn, terrorize, kill, in organized violence across America.  

Why would you even think of getting involve with a left wing terrorist organization bent on killing, burning, looting, and destroying American cities?  Are you a terrorist?  Black Lives Matter doesn't give a damn about Black lives, they readily burn and destroy black and minority owned businesses.  They are an anarchist group that doesn't care one bit about Black people, or police brutality.

What is it that's 'going on', exactly, that are you disgusted about? If black lives mattered to BLM, BLM would focus on the violent, degenerate internal culture that's so common to black communities, that destroys the futures and lives of countless black people year on year, and is the direct cause of their communities being bloody awful places

Instead, they seem obsessed with white police officers... Maybe if you want to help black people, you should start by ignoring or castigating BLM. Because they don't give a **** about black people - they're just political faces on a thinly veiled race-war