Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Do you believe in the 9/11 official story?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Do I believe the official 9/11 story?  Not a single word of it!  And I haven't since about 30minutes after watching the second aircraft hit that tower.  I can't tell you why I first realized we are being lied to, even though many more reasons very quickly piled-up, because that would prepare them for the next time!  I haven't believed a single "news" report since that day.  I recommend that you do the same.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

No, not completely.. I imagine one day in the distant future the truth will come out. Just as maybe one day we will learn what was really behind the death of JFK!

• 1 month ago

What conspiracy is that you would like to tell us??

• 1 month ago

Absolutely.  The science and engineering about how and why the towers collapsed is rock solid.  In fact as a Senior Research Associate in a small think tank I studied how slab cement floors would react under intense heat  like the Twin Towers were exposed to.  And the answer I got was that they'd collapse and pancake...just like they during 9.11.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The story of the Muslim attacks?  Yes   By the way I refer only to the extremists and not to the good and kind people who make up the majority of the religion of love and peace.  

• W.T. Door
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

• 1 month ago

I believe islamic terrorists hijacked the planes with the intention of crashing them into buildings. It was done to kill infidels in the name of allah. 

• W.T. Door
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

• 1 month ago

Which "official story." Your question is vague.

• 1 month ago

As opposed to what?  That there's some big conspiracy because "jet fuel can't melt steel beams"?  Yes, I believe most of the official story.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.