Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Do you believe in the 9/11 official story?

• Ian

Do I believe the official 9/11 story?  Not a single word of it!  And I haven't since about 30minutes after watching the second aircraft hit that tower.  I can't tell you why I first realized we are being lied to, even though many more reasons very quickly piled-up, because that would prepare them for the next time!  I haven't believed a single "news" report since that day.  I recommend that you do the same.

No, not completely.. I imagine one day in the distant future the truth will come out. Just as maybe one day we will learn what was really behind the death of JFK!

What conspiracy is that you would like to tell us??

Absolutely.  The science and engineering about how and why the towers collapsed is rock solid.  In fact as a Senior Research Associate in a small think tank I studied how slab cement floors would react under intense heat  like the Twin Towers were exposed to.  And the answer I got was that they'd collapse and pancake...just like they during 9.11.

• Robert

The story of the Muslim attacks?  Yes   By the way I refer only to the extremists and not to the good and kind people who make up the majority of the religion of love and peace.  

• W.T. Door

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

I believe islamic terrorists hijacked the planes with the intention of crashing them into buildings. It was done to kill infidels in the name of allah. 

• W.T. Door

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Which "official story." Your question is vague.

As opposed to what?  That there's some big conspiracy because "jet fuel can't melt steel beams"?  Yes, I believe most of the official story.