11 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

It was Ugg the caveman.

• 2 weeks ago

te Pagan Roman Catholics say Adam

But we all know they were chosen because cain married a woman from the Land of Nod

And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden genesis 4:16:

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

adam..............................

• 1 month ago

Nobody knows. Adam and Eve in Genesis, had two sons, Cain and Able. Cain slew Able and was banished but ended up with a wife which indicates that here were other people around other than Adam and Eve. This of courser only a Bible story and not real history.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

who was                                                            

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

that we will never Know the Bible got it wrong because Adam and Eve was Only Chosen to live in the Garden of Eden Not the First people because there were people living in the Land of Nod

Thumbs down I bet they are Pagan Roman Catholics who get everything wrong

• 2 months ago

Adam as per the Bible.

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Adam according to the bible.

• sepia
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

According to western spiritual mythology, the first human in the world was Adam. However, he wasn’t born. He merely had his life breathed into a fully formed man by a deity.

According to Science, the first Homo Sapiens was born in Africa around 200,000 years ago. Moreover, the first human-like hominid is named Lucy and she existed over 2,000,000 years ago.

Also in Africa.

However, in truth, the first living cell is now believed to have come into existence around 3.5 billion years ago here on Earth and possibly even earlier on Mars.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My Dad, he was the First.  I have his old Army dog tags with his ID number of '1' ..................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.