For you who are not working because of Co Vid - do weekends still feel like weekends to you?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My sister is not working right now due to covid19. She said weekends feel much like every day now and she is anxious to soon get back to work. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No because there are no pubs or restaurants open here, every day is the same now, there isn't even Mass on Sunday's now 

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Most of the time I don't even know what day it is! Does not matter when. You are locked in your house.

• Da
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, I only care about Sunday and filing my weekly questionnaire 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have lost track of what day it is so weekends are the same as weekdays.

Not a fan of the little to no income though...

I am using the time to get things done at my house, in the garden, at my daughter's house (we've been helping her with major renovations on a house she bought 2 years ago), at our business, etc.

My work, I'm freelance for my day job, has been cancelled until mid August.  So my income from the jobs I had mid March until mid August is zero.  5 months of no income and less jobs than usual lined up from August through December...

My husband and I own a brewery and work there ourselves about 1 night a week.  We just reopened last week, yay!

My husband's day job is freelance and he has had some work, but a fraction of what he normally has.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.