who do you believe God....or whoever tells you anything.Over your life how has that worked out for you?

• Kin

Yes I believe in God. I believe in the Unseen, and the Most Merciful, Most Kindest.  Those who give me meaningful, heartfelt advice usually tell me to have more trust in God and to connect with God even though I do that on my own time and the times I should and extraordinary things I have experienced from God. I always do. So, I do both yet I know better to acknowledge God the fact He has power over all things and my life is in His Hands. I always try to leave my affairs to God, trust in Him, and have positive outlook about things and things have turned out pretty well. I've experienced many miracles early in life and today I still do think amazing things and miracles. The fact God always rescues me from dangerous situations whenever I call out to Him alone is one of those miracles I've experienced, near-death experiences God rescued me from and that amazes me and more positive experiences.

I am thankful to Him and I won't give up on continuing this relationship and to continue improving because it does matter to me this relationship I have with my Lord. I do leave my affairs to Him because He knows what I want, He knows what I'm feeling or going through and I know He does extraordinary things for people and gives extraordinary lives as well. And God loves those who try and those who trust in Him. So I'll trusting and keep striving especially on this bond I have with God. Its worth it.

I've never felt ill about God no matter what happened in life because I think its impossible to think that way about God when God is Most Good and full of compassion  and no matter what happens, I always remember the Kindness of God. What He is capable of, the fact He is my witness and the fact no one can do harm to me until He wills and no one knows me well like God does.

I only listen to SEENN :   Trusted News that Only Jwes Can Count On!

There's an old man in the cave who shouts prophesies at us. At least I think it's a man. We're not allowed to see his face directly.

• Kathy

I believe in God.