saz asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 5 months ago

A friend had sex in my bed while I was away. Should I just wash the sheets or bun them?

I know binning them might be a bit excessive but it’s an honest question. Would just washing them be hygienic enough or is it better to get rid of them? 

Washing should take care of the body fluids.   But that was most disrespectful of your friend to do something like that. 

You should bun them.

• Edwena

Well, it might depend upon who was the other half of the romp in your bed. You might want to get rid of the mattress or move out of the house.   If there is no emotional attachment, wash the sheets twice.  Think hotel room.  You have no problem sleeping on those sheets or that mattress and you know what service they have seen.  Or the dirty bedspread in a hotel room. They don't change it.  It sees a lot of direct butt contact, and you sleep with it.

God help you when your are old enough to stay in hotels.  Pretty much every surface have had someone having sex on it at one time or another.

Just washing is certainly enough.

How do you know they did?

or are you just trolling this.

ask your friend what to do.

what  means  "bun them"?

what  means  "binning  them"?

do  you  proofread  your  question … before  choosing  "submit"?

• Olive

Wash em with bleach would work

Depends how sexy your  friend is. If the friend and person they banged are gross, burn them.