Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

What does dog taste like?

I am extremely interested in tasting it, so much that I am considering cooking and eating my own dog of 8 years.

What does it taste like?

Or should I just kill it and cook it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

PATHETIC Trollin child............Look very closely and she will explain it all to you in great detail; And very effectively indeed !

Attachment image
    Source(s): Theres to many Wings and Wongs kid... So I guess you be a Wingin de Wong number here.......
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

That would be illegal.

• 5 months ago

Why are the trollers in this section so damned stupid?  You don't even have to do anything to be this ignorant.

• 5 months ago

You've just won the award for "Saddest Troll Post of the Week".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You cant legally shoot a dog in the head, except certain circumstances (a stray dog that is a threat to yourself or livestock, a rabid dog, or a seriously injured dog and no reasonable means to seek vet care- so the shot is a mercy kill).  And you also cant eat euthanized meat.

Pigs also arent smarter than dogs.  You can't housebreak a pig.

If you really want to try dog, then go to one of the counties that eats it as part of their culture.   They would know how to properly prepare and cook the meat.   If I was visiting one of those countries, I would try dog meat.     I am curiois to try cuy as well, which is cavy..  But only by hands that are experienced at preparing that meat.   Many meats are tough or gamey if not properly prepared otherwise.

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That's something I don't want to know and would never try.

• Anna
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

No idea since I'm a veggie so don't eat ANY animal. If you have a gun shoot it in the back of the head which will kill it quickly and then cook it. There's no difference between eating a dog or a pig, in fact pigs are smarter so don't know why people make such a big deal out of it but turn a blind eye to cows and pigs who are slaughtered daily. If you don't have a gun just take it to the vet and have it put to sleep and take the body home.

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

All I can say to this juvenile claptrap is.........

Attachment image
  • Gorgia
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Go to China or Japan or somewhere where you can eat it legally here you can get in a lot of trouble so at least do that maybe you will have some cool experiences 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.