I met an awesome woman but it didnt end well. Thoughts?

Im a 25 year old guy, im not arrogant but most women ive met have told me im very cute. Problem is im NOT good at keeping their interest. The story of my life. Its The main reason why im unsuccessful in dating. Im fun and interesting the first meet. Also on the second meet. After that I get “boring”. 

I just moved down south near a very popular tourist beach. I was hitting it off very well with a 36 year old (hot mom) lady on vacation from out of state. We made out ALOT the 1st & 2nd night but was hoping to get lucky. She was here for the week with her friends. Saturday was our 3rd night hanging out..I noticed she was startin to lose interest in me, she seemed to be in a mean mood with everyone though, and she was focused on taking care of her younger drunk friends. So i jokingly said “youre a good babysitter!” I dont think she was happy with that comment. It was a joke. Subject was changed but it wasnt the same. She also complained about being exhausted, pain from sunburn and knee pain. Last night was her last night here and she hasnt answered my texts or calls, i wanted to at least say goodbye. Was it that she lost interest in me the 3rd night? Or my comment? Or both? I honestly think its obviously both. 

But i feel depressed i couldnt even say goodbye. She was the coolest and most beautiful woman ive met in years. These opportunities dont come often. Hope i get over this one. Comments?

PS.. She is also going through a divorce after 15 years

Have a bunch of friends it will work out!

Could have been anything but I don't think it was you.  That wouldn't add up.  There was no reason for her to get upset with you over your comments.  An older woman going through a divorce probably didn't want to only talk with you if she wasn't interested in you she probably doesn't have interest in such a young man or any man right now.

You could be more interesting by having more hobbies and interests.

Also date on and 2 dont disclose everything...

Like date 3,...talk about volunteers in your community ask more questions....if she volunteers...

Then share you donated blood...served breakfast as the soup kitchen...

Date 4 hobbies go bowling, play tennis, you simply need to do more to have options.

Now the mom chick after 2 dates...you got to think outside the box. ~ a private spa date for 2 with champagne and a massage would have brought that date back to the room..

I tend to move away from groups if I'm dating.

• Pi

Here's the right answer: 

Some women like rough, hardcore passionate alpha male sex which you need to be and enjoy doing if not then move one to the next grazing ground.

You sound like a nice guy, which also means you are boring.  Anyone can predict the right answers a nice person will say, which means boring.  Women do not want to talked nice to ALL the time.  Think of it as a roller coaster that stays perfectly flat.  Women want to experience a full range of emotions: good/bad, happy/sad, laughing/crying... etc.  Accept who you are and give them the chance to either accept or reject you for who you are.  If they reject you fine, but if they accept you completely and you accept them completely you two will have a really nice time. 

• d-Man941 month agoReport

I agree and learned NOT to be a nice guy at a young age. I was very up the middle with her. I had to be respectful cause Shes 38, doesnt like assh0les anymore at that age. I tried to joke and be playful. Maybe shes too sensitive?

just learn from it man, not much you can do now. Next time be careful with words. 

I actually think she was just trying to have a little fun. If she lived out of state and had just been or was still going through a divorce, she really wasn't looking for anything. Maybe she liked the attention. It's not as if starting a long distance relationship with someone 11 years younger is a great way to re-boot your life. You'll find someone. But look for someone closer to your own age. If you find someone that has similar interests, they won't find you boring. You're reading too much into this one and you just haven't met someone that is a good match yet.

• Linda

I'm sorry about your trouble with the ladies. My nephew is 24 almost 25 and he had a dry spell until just recently. He asked a girl out where he worked and they now live together and he is very happy. This hot momma may think you're just too young for her. You're over a decade younger. You may seem like a young inexperienced boy to her. You're comment probably sounded juvenile and she thought to herself, "I need to quit robbing the cradle and find myself a real man." I'd focus my energies on women your age and I think you'll do better. Lower your expectations and you'll find a lot of opportunities. 

dear god I was having breakfast and saw u posted like 20 times about your useless life and how boring u re and I remember your same posts from yesterday and before yesterday.  since then I did so much stuff and at the end I cooked dinner and I m eating it and I see u re still posting about your useless and boring life. dear god, no wonder nobody wants u - YOU ARE BORING AND NOT INTERESTING and u should check for ocd and maybe other serious mental disorders. I mean posting once or twice, maybe 3 times max, but every day all day? dear god. and for fck's sake  GET A LIFE u useless waste of air. no wonder u re boring - u have no life

You knew she was there on holiday and she was with other people too.  You were a lovely interlude for her.  A holiday romance.  The fact it all happened so quickly shows that she thought you were probably a gigolo doing the same thing every week with female holidaymakers - hence the no goodbyes.  I expect her mates wanted a bit more of her attention as she'd spent half their together time with you....hence her tetchiness.  Of course you'll get over it.  This was a shallow relationship of 3 meet-ups.  It wasn't love at first sight or anything deeper than that.  If you think you are boring after the second date, you had better brush up your social skills so you have the stamina to keep someone interested in you for longer......or are you a one trick pony retelling the same 'interesting' stuff over and over and over again??  Maybe that's why the interest fades a bit.  Is your chat all about yourself and what you are doing and nothing about the other person at all?  That can be off-putting.  Think about it.