I am White Conservative, not Racist.  How do I protest the looters and people openly taunting the Police?  I want my voice heard too.?

I can't remember the name of the guy who died, but I am sick of seeing this crap happen in my Country every night.  What can I do to make this BS stop?  My mind keeps going back to Civil War....defined as "a war between citizens of the same country".

If you were a conservative, you'd be in favor of a small government with limited power

...which means the idea of massive blue armies on the public dole with military grade hardware standing in residence during a time of peace, terrorizing the civilian population, and opening fire on reporters would be utterly abhorrent to you.

Maybe a good start would be to remember the guy who died.  I think part of the problem is that too many people are focused on Target losing a few TVs and some shoes instead of the Floyd family losing a son, a brother and a father.

Separate the protesters from the looters, the criminal cops from the lawful ones and the people interested in unity from the people interested in inciting division and I think it will easy to come up with productive solutions instead of civil war.

It's like my captain said the other day at the precinct: "A day without a beat-down is a day wasted"

So you're ok with police oppression?