Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

I don't understand??

So AFTER Chris Kyle left the navy, he was mugged at a gas station by 2 men.

The 2 men each had a gun in their hand.

They told Chris to give them the keys to his car.

He shot them.

My step mom said that was a bad idea and most people would have been charged with murder.  Chris just got away with it because he could get a good lawyer.

I don't understand.  How could that be murder?  These guys who Chris shot had guns in their hands.

How could that be murder and NOT be self defense?

Liberals think your supposed to let the criminals do whatever they want to do, then if you happen to still be alive, call the police( which they hate )

You don't understand because it never happened.

ETA: Okay all you keyboard heroes with the TD's, show me a copy of the police report. It never happened. He made that crap up just like him sitting on top of the Mercedes dome during Katrina and sniping 30 "bad guys".

• John

Many people forget that The Navy is an Armed Service.

• Susie

No one is allowed to defend themselves from the violent murderous liberal anarchists any more.  So yes, liberal policies, and indoctrination has succeeded in destroying any common sense left.  Orwell warned us of this:  “All farm animals are equal but pigs are more equal.”   But no one would listen.