Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How many people do you have had  sex with?  Did they became your gf/bf, wife/hubby, or otherwise nothing,why? Do you regret those sex acts?

I've had sex with 6 people I believe?

4 of which I was in a serious, long-term relationship with.

I don't regret any of them, but the first 2 were totally pointless and unsatisfying.

oh lots of them, don't know the exact amount, a lot of them was for pleasure, no relationship, do not regret it at all. 

• Marvin

Nineteen. 

I considered almost all of them to be "girlfriends". At least three were close female friends or colleagues.

I am 54 and married now so there will be no other.

Why did I not marry the others? It was most because I had a vasectomy young and most of them had parents who wanted grandchildren. Others turned out to have way too much "baggage". Yet others expected me to convert to thier religion simply becuase thier parents demanded it.

I regret nothing because I think things out before I do them.  That is why I never got anyone pregnant.  For some men it is very much an accomplishment to make it to 30 without ever knocking anyone up. I am 54 and I have never knocked anyone up.

It's no one's business how many people i've had sex with. What kind of question is that?  Pretty ballsy.

• mintlee

Also this answer is really weird coming from you, the person who advises any sex-related asker to just sit on their boyfriend's face like you do. You're a riot lol

• david

35 or so, a few ending up being girlfriends ,a lot were 1 night stands, a few were friends with benefits, a couple were sluts or cheating wives ,and the last one i married.

do not have any regrets