Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastMorocco · 1 month ago

What do you think about a Donald J. Trump supporter saying 'I wish Nazi Germany made a come back to throw all you leftists in camps'?

'I wish Nazi Germany made a come back to throw all you leftists in camps, shave your heads for mites, line you up to be shot, hanged and gassed'

[Had the comment not been removed I would've linked the user] This came from a Trump 2020 avatar user and gained 10 thumbs up before being removed, so conservative republicans finally admit they'd have supported Adolf Hitler and support Fascist Dictator Donald J. Trump to do the same.  Disturbing.

"You can't link a valid source"

😂 Good lord the obtuse irony of conservative republicans saying any of that much less that above.

Cute anonymous that you think anyone here would be dumb enough to think 1. I'd actually type that 2. Anyone would openly claim to be a white supremacist without being one.  Already knew I triggered ya'll just from existing but bravo...*Golf Clap*

Hitler was an evil tyrant

Source(s): The REAL Dianne on troll watch

The definition of troll is someone who posts to get a reaction. The best reaction is to ignore them not post violation questions to talk about them. 

• At least the trains will run on time

• catrin l

That was Mussolini. Not that you’d know. About anything.

Well the left wing cult let's the voices in their heads and the thoughts birthed in their rectum exit their mouths. You can't link ans valid source. that is the problem with you left wing cultists, ignorance and hate. LOL Grasping at straws because the democrat party is in ruins.