What would happen if Disney were to buy the Catholic Church?
I thought the following possibilities:
- All the Catholic movies would be fully animated and filled with songs. Years later, they would receive low quality live-action remakes
- The Pope and its clergy would wear Mickey's ears
- Disney would put its trademark on all the holy objects (Bibles, icons, crucifix, rosary)
- The Vatican would count as a Disney Park
- Padre Pio would also be part of the Star Wars canon
- The Virgin Mary would become a Disney Princess
- All the Catholics of the world would be forced to become Disney fans
- Jesus would appear along with Mickey and Marvel heroes
- Every Disney Park would own a Church and would make a nativity scene every December
- Disney would denounce non-Catholic religions and sue non-Catholic Christians for copyright violation
- Holy objects could be bought at Disney stores
- Disney could rebuild Notre Dame
- Anonymous1 month agoFavourite answer
As if. Disney couldn't afford the Catholic Church.
- UserLv 71 month ago
What would happen if Disney were to buy the Earth?
- BryceLv 71 month ago
Like Disneyland, Christianity is based on fantasy. God is a fictional character, like Mickey Mouse.
- 1 month ago
The Church ain't for sale, but there isn't enough money in the world to buy it. The Church could buy Disney as a first stage in converting the USA to Christianity, but it would be a long struggle.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ringostarrLv 41 month ago
the pope would star as emperor palpatine in the next star wars
- KevinLv 41 month ago
the bread and wine would be turned into mickey mouse oreo cookies and sugary grape juice from Gastons tavern