gina asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is my boyfriend trying to get me fat?

When we first started dating, I was 105 lbs and 5'3. I had abs and was fit. Now, I'm 117 lbs. I only gain weight in my lower body, so most of it went to my butt, hips, and thighs and a little on my belly. My boyfriend is always grabbing these areas and feeding me. Last night, he got us fast food from Wendys. Later, he made nachos. Then past midnight he brought me an icecream a cookie and a soda. He always brings me snacks late at night. He eats all of these with me so I'm not sure if hes just hungry or trying to feed me. Anyway, eating all of this bad stuff has made me a lot softer and chunky. But, last night he told me twice how i was skinny. Is he trying to make me feel better about the weight gain? I'm not skinny anymore. When we're intimate, he is obsessed with my butt and tells me how thick I am constantly. He also grabs my tummy a lot. Is he trying to make me gain weight? He hasn't mentioned my weight gain at all

He sounds like he is trying to get u fat. Because he is into thick girls. I had a friend who was really chunky and her boyfriend was obsessed wit her and after she lost weight he left hee because she wasnt "thick" anymore.  My best advice is to stop eating all that junk. Its not only about image. Its about your health too. Think about all that sugar and fat ur giving your body. It can lead to obesity, cholesterol and worser stuff.

Yes. He is trying to make you gain weight. It is important to adopt the right weight chart by consulting a dietitian. The dietitian can help in solving the problem. 

Your BF may be bringing you food, but you are the one eating it. Tell him how you feel, OR just take a few bites, or tell him you are not hungry right then. Say thanks, but I'll save it for later.

I mean, at least you even HAVE a boyfriend.

Stop eating what he brings you or at least cut down on the junk food and you should be fine.

You clearly aren't worried about it, or you wouldn't accept that crap he is bringing you.

• Chris4 weeks agoReport

True if she was she would say no, maybe shes afraid to tell him no and make him upset. The reality is she controls what goes into her mouth and her belly.

Some people show love through gifts. For some those gifts come in the form of food. If you are concerned you can try... talking to him... Also like others have said, you don't have to eat it just because he brings it to you. A simple, "Thank you but I'm not hungry right now." is acceptable.  Try explaining to him your concerns and ask that he please not bring you so much food. If you want to enjoy the treats with him eat a few bites and then hand the rest to him to finish. 

• e9601:

It's your choice to eat it. Don't do it. If you get fat it's your fault.

Unless hes force feeding you its not his fault, now he may have a fat fettish where he likes bigger girls. You do not sound fat at all, maybe instead of blaming him maybe take action after all you do not have to accept his treats and what not. You can control what you eat. On a side note you sound curvy dont fret it. You are not close to being overweight for that height either I would not worry but you do have the power to control what you eat. You do not have to eat everything he does bring you. My suggestion would be to talk with him! You need to let him know you feel uncomfortable with your weight. Maybe say can we work out together and eat healthier. I know if my better half s health is at risk we need to change.

• Haemabasis is a genus of moths of the family Erebidae. The genus was erected by George Hampson in 1913.[1]

• kelvin

why not ask him and not us