Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why does the us have such high racial tensions?

Most people, myself included, want everybody to be equal but that doesn't happen.  In our state, unless your father is the hiring manager, Caucasians don't stand a chance at obtaining that good federal, state, or municipal job with outstanding benefits.

• me1 month agoReport

dont belive me ? check out this website brainchip.com

thay are already in trials with french border patrol and the .U.S. dept of homeland security   

We don't really have high race tensions, if you look at protests you see every race coming together to fight a cause. The problem we face is police brutality that many times unfairly targets blacks. This is a problem that needs to be fixed. The majority of police officers are good people who serve the community, but we have a lot of bad people that use unecessary force/are racist. These people should not be cops, and its something that has to change.

• John1 month agoReport

How many times do blacks protest when a white person is killed by cops? Only 31 blacks killed by cops so far this year which might be a new all-time record low but it's only half over. https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

Because we have instigators that stir it up constantly to bring this nation down.  

Ask Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi that they and Moron Obama created it in the horrendous 8 years of Obama and Joe Biden

• L

Our PREVIOUS President Divided us and him and George Soros are paying people to cause havoc.

because society has class and hierarchies based on race, wealth, class, religion, entity, gender, sexual orientation 

the reason why the us has high racial tensions because many people in the US have a hard time understanding how race has no intrinsic value in terms of determining worth in society 

• DS M

When you look at skin color and determine the value of person, you are a racist Dem and cause the divide.

Lack of intelligence and respect for all races

• Matt

That's the narrative that the mainstream media is pushing and you have a bunch of people who are very gullible and can't distinguish lies from the truth!

According to MSM, all Trump supporters are white supremacist, all cops are white supremacist(yes, even the black cops), and everybody that disagrees with the democrat party!

So, apparently half the country is either a white supremacist or a Nazi!

It's not so much racism that's the problem, it is false accusation of racism and the hatred that ensues in that persons heart torward the person they THINK is racist that is the real problem, all started by the MSM!

• sparrow

Good for you, BellJar. We can be united in agreeing that Black lives do matter, but the violent looting is wrong. (I'm conservative).

It’s a nation of high tensions in general. That’s why everybody here is on psychiatric drugs and has anxiety disorders etc. Because there’s a huge discrepancy between the wealthy and the poor and it’s basically run by corporations, this country. So people feel powerless.

• sunybuni

I had to laugh at your "that's why EVERYBODY here is on psychiatric drugs and has anxiety disorders.  I certainly don't have either.  I live a quiet lifestyle, no drugs, no anxiety, I tend my garden where I grow our produce, I shop at stores that serve all people and I have no tension.

The farther to the right one goes, the more authoritarian they become. This leads to a superiority complex that wants to blame groups of people they consider inferior for problems. I'll give you another example of the US right wing. These are the only group of people in all first world countries who don't think health care is a human right. As long as they have theirs, screw the rest (until they are the one saddled w/ a health condition they can't afford). The rest of us in this country have to endure these righties too.

• leslie1 month agoReport

I am not exactly sure why right wingers would downvote when they blatantly admit that heath care is not a human right but a privilege 

The Liberal movement is designed to set people at eachother throats so they can watch America burn.