How much do you spend on TV's?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Mine was several dollars back in 53.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

At present, nothing.

The last TV we bought was a 22 inch set for the kitchen for $80.

Our most expensive one was about $1,500 for a 55 inch LG 3D set.

• Will.
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Eighteen months ago I bought my first flat screen TV for £150, and it is working fine.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I spent £250 on a nice 50" widescreen with thin bezels a few years ago. It still works fine so I don't need a new one thanks any way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The first new TV I bought was a 21” square one that cost about £300 in 1990. Then in 1997 I got a 26” square TV that also cost £300. In 2003 I got a 28” widescreen for £300, then in 2008 got a 32” LCD for, yes £300, then a 40” smart tv in 2014 for £300 and just recently a 50” for guess £300. 

Every one has been better than the last in terms of features and picture quality.

• 1 month ago

TV's what?????

• 1 month ago

80 bucks,,1996 money,, I  bought a used zenith color tube tv and a fridge for 80 bucks,delivered and brought into the house tv has a like new pic,w a converter and antenna amp i plus rabbit ears on the window ledge it  works nicely. see space is missing if you are disinclined to fork over 700 bucks to a corpsoration,,  old is gold

muy cheeo too

• 1 month ago

I don't, 

at least as far as a continuous cycle of sets is concerned.    I bought a 27 inch CRT TV new in 1996 ($695), and a nice used 18.5 inch LCD model at a garage sale in 2018 ($7.50). 

• 1 month ago

I haven't bought a new tv in 10 years. Still pretty happy with my 52".

• 1 month ago

The Plasma T.V we bought back in 2008 still works. Back then we paid a lot of money for it, but have not had any issues or had to replace it. Our friend said the reason TV manufactures quit making plasma because they last too long and were hurting sales. Anyways it was around $1000 if I remember correctly. 

• ANDRE L
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Plasma TVs are heavier and more fragile than LCD TVs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.