Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 months ago

Do you think some states will deploy their national guards to stave off a military invasion from trump?

Just asking what the states will do to protect themselves like some states did under Obama.

You really are a uneducated SOCIALIST COMMUNIST arent you..

Most likely none because trump does not have the authority to deploy the military, which the National Guard is part of.

Mine probably won't because my Governor is already running his 2024 campaign for President and likely won't do anything to tarnish his national image at this point. 

• martin

It would be wise to use National Guard.  That's what they're there for.  Full military force would be overdoing it.

Yes, I do think that.......... Because they feel like it

Hoo boy.  I just keeps getting stupider and stupider here.

President Trump is the highest authority in the land. He is also Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, including the National Guard. His orders supercede anyone else's, are final, and are absolute.