Is there any secret way to get out of temporary Facebook jail ?

When I was uploading a meme on Facebook , right where it says " uploading " it said you have been temporarily blocked from performing this action . Like what did I do wrong ? , I didn't do anything . I can't post or comment ... I don't think it was because of the funny meme I'm trying to post , it's not offensive in any way , can't be copyright , because I shared it directly from a meme page . Must've been something else , but like I said , I've done NOTHING wrong , I know the rules 😕 & I didn't get a notification , the way I knew was when it said " upload failed , you have been temporarily blocked from performing this action " it has been almost 48 hrs . I need help Any possible explanation ?

I didn't receive a notification saying what I did wrong and I don't even know how long it'll last 

If someone can tell me & if it works , I'll ca$h app you 100

The answer is no. Circumventing the temporary block is not advisable and will result in your account disabled. All you can do is patiently wait until the 48-hour block times itself out before publishing again.

• Adam1 month agoReport

Oh ok , So after posting question like 2 days ago , I was relieved to find out I can post again . And last night I was getting that same problem that I can't post , comment or like/react . Like what did I do wrong ? Facebook playing with me ?

No.

Any doing anything to try and bypass any Facebook rules is likely to get you permanently banned.

And ps. asking the same / similar question repeatedly on here is a violation of the rules of this site.

• Adam1 month agoReport

So after posting question yesterday , I was relieved to find out I can post again . And just now I'm getting that same problem that I can't post , comment or like/react . Like what did I do wrong ? Facebook playing with me ?