Is there any secret way to get out of temporary Facebook jail ?

When I was uploading a meme on Facebook , right where it says " uploading " it said you have been temporarily blocked from performing this action . Like what did I do wrong ? , I didn't do anything . I can't post or comment ... I don't think it was because of the funny meme I'm trying to post , it's not offensive in any way , can't be copyright , because I shared it directly from a meme page . Must've been something else , but like I said , I've done NOTHING wrong , I know the rules 😕 & I didn't get a notification , the way I knew was when it said " upload failed , you have been temporarily blocked from performing this action " it has been almost 48 hrs . I need help Any possible explanation ?

Update:

I didn't receive a notification saying what I did wrong and I don't even know how long it'll last 

Update 2:

If someone can tell me & if it works , I'll ca$h app you 100

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The answer is no. Circumventing the temporary block is not advisable and will result in your account disabled. All you can do is patiently wait until the 48-hour block times itself out before publishing again.

• Adam1 month agoReport

Oh ok , So after posting question like 2 days ago , I was relieved to find out I can post again . And last night I was getting that same problem that I can't post , comment or like/react . Like what did I do wrong ? Facebook playing with me ?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

No.

Any doing anything to try and bypass any Facebook rules is likely to get you permanently banned.

And ps. asking the same / similar question repeatedly on here is a violation of the rules of this site.

• Adam1 month agoReport

So after posting question yesterday , I was relieved to find out I can post again . And just now I'm getting that same problem that I can't post , comment or like/react . Like what did I do wrong ? Facebook playing with me ?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.