Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does this mean he needs more time?

My BF of 7 months had brought up marriage talk before but now isn't ready for this year.  He said even becoming BF/GF, it took him a long time to make the decision to ask me to be his GF. 

He said he still wants to date me though?

Thanks everyone. But why would he bring that topic up if he is not in rush for marriage at the moment?

Seven months is nothing you are still on the honeymoon phase of your relationship. Live together first and give it five years. If you still feel the same, then do it. You will be surprised how much changes after five years, especially how much changes when you live with someone.

• Rick B

Does he need more than 7 months to decide to devote the rest of his life to you???  YES!

Yes, he needs more time.  I can understand his concerns, it's only been seven months.  That's not a lot of time to see if you can spend the rest of your life with someone, and you clearly have a lot of problems.