This might sound like a really weird question, but it’s for women, and it’s regarding cheating?

If your husband cheated on you with a woman that you are really jealous of, or maybe you didn’t know her before the cheating incident, but after you found out about it, you felt very jealous of her, but my question is, would you be more likely to stay with him if he told the other woman after cheating with her that he doesn’t love her but that he truly loves you and wants to stay with you? Would that help you forgive him? What if he even told her that publicly and kind of humiliated her. Would that make you feel better?  Please answer this question honestly and thoroughly.

• Tj

Id divorce him and drag his *** over the coals with the settlement. Get a good lawyer.  He will cheat again. Why are you jealous over her?  If he truly loved you, he would not have cheated on you. Dont listen to his BS. He is telling you anything to try to keep you....He will NOT change.Have respect for yourself.

jealousy and envy are very bad personality traits. u should really work on your damaged self esteem. and about your question - nobody ever cheated on me and I do not envy or am not jealous of anyone, so don't know how u feel

• funny

Men generally don’t cheat for love but sex ! If you are sure the other women don’t come in his life again, take him for one time.

I'm a male, but that's not a question exclusive to women. RUN while you still can.. If someone cheats on you they have made a conscious decision to hurt you. He cannot love you and cheat on you at the same time, sorry to break it to you. You will always be second place in his eyes, and is that the type of relationship you want? You only get to live this life once, so will you spend it with someone who would gladly hurt you any day of the week? Doesn't sound like a fulfilling life to me. I would rather be single. The only apology for cheating is to leave that person that you cheated on and work on yourself until you find someone who makes you want to be with them and only them indefinitely..only then will you find someone worth calling wife/husband.