Serious boyfriend?

Hi so I’ve been dating my boyfriend for over 2 years now. And I’ve noticed we don’t really have those moment where we laugh really hard. With my friends we joke around and make each other laugh. Anyways he says I laugh at dumb things and find everything funny. I say he’s serious and doesn’t know how to loosen up a bit. He says when I’m laughing at something 50% of the time he has a neutral face. I don’t know how this makes me feel. Is it me? Is my humor bad and I’m just a unfunny person? I guess what I’m asking is what should I do about my serious boyfriend?

• Tj

You have problems, and I bet this not the only one. If you want, go to counseling. Do not get married until everything is resolved.

I had a serious b*ner the other day

Unless his not laughing as much seriously bothers you I’d say this is not a game changer (not worth dumping him)