Will my lips get more plump as I grow?

Im 15 and very Self-conscious about my lip size, they are pretty uneven and small for my face. I take collagen supplements and try to keep them very moisturized. Will my lips get more plump as I age?

Have you tried working with lip liner to mask the uneveness? It's doubtful the collagen supplements will do any good. Your lips will probably not plump with age, but, really, who cares? Work with what you have and go have fun!

• audrey

Sadly, no. Lips get thinner as you age.  When you turn 18 you can get Botox injections. 

The only permanent solution to get your lips more plump is cosmetic surgery but thats too risky! Why don't you try some lips exercise or exfoliate your lips. Use a lip plumper or use makeup to your advantage. You won't get its result in overnight, it might take some days or even weeks(other than using make up lol) but thats safe and better than surgery.

That depends. Are you black?

No, but you can poke your lips through a Gatorade bottle, then start sucking like you are using a straw. This will draw more blood into your lips giving you that plump look you’re looking for lol