Do you believe in some sort of afterlife?

I believe in Heaven. 

• Paul

Yes. Not just "some sort" of afterlife, but precisely the afterlife God has so clearly described for us and promised to us.

Yes, I believe in the afterlife. It will be much better life then what we have now. It will be so much more than we can imagine.

1 Corinthians 2:9 “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

No.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Doug

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

Here is the truth:  Death leads to immediate heaven or hell. The only way to have eternal life, the only way to be in heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life (John 6:47).  It is that simple and that easy.  It is too late to be saved after death.  Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).  Nothing else pays for our sins, not works from us or anything else, and Jesus already paid for our sins with His death and blood.  You cannot add any works to getting into heaven (Romans 4:5).

Not at all  guess why

No, of course not. Why would anyone? Has anyone gone there and come back and described it?

Sure.  It was an Iron Maiden concert tour.

• Kin

I believe in the afterlife. I believe in all that my Lord promises and the sustenance of Paradise He promises and more. I believe in the Heavens, the Hellfire, the Resurrection, the Judgement Day, the Rewards of God, the Wrath of God, the Mercy of God, the Happiness and Forgiveness of God and more. I believe that God's Mercy is greater than His Wrath. Please see the first link in my profile page about God's promise regarding Heaven.

i would like to believe in an afterlife, but i cannot really confide in one religion because theres a part of me that will always think religions are just organizations made to control people. i don't know much about spiritual stuff, but i guess i would like to learn more so i could believe in something