Define "Violence".  I didn't see any.?

Can someone please explain what types of specific violence was perpetrated (and where) at the protests.  I just didn't see any, anywhere! The only violence I saw was the clubbing, and pepper spraying of protesters by police.  Destructing and vandalizing property is not violence, but my conservative WHITE elitists friends always glibly point to the "violence" to make them feel good about themselves, and to deflect the conversation from the real issue at hand.  "It's just stuff guys", but when I bring that up I'm met with anger and I'm accused of condoning "violence".  Violence is physical force with the intention of hurting someone. So, what exactly was the violence?  

Well you could say that destruction of property is violence but most of the violence causing bodily harm is coming from the police to my understanding. One on hand I agree with your, "it's just stuff, guys" mentality in the form of looting big department stores like Target or whatever. They won't be hurt financially in any substantial way and big businesses like that aren't our friends. It does become a problem when it's small family-owned businesses whose livelihoods are being messed with. Also, while looting is a form of protest that can definitely send a message (ie. Boston tea party) people need to make sure that what they're doing makes sense for the message they're trying to send. Looting a bunch of flat screen TVs from BJs doesn't have anything to do with the Black Lives Matter movement or make any statements on police brutality. All it does is make the movement look bad and cause people to react violently to peaceful protesters. I also wouldn't be surprised if there are some undercover cops doing some of the looting with all of the footage I've seen of them bashing in their own car windows and destroying protester's water and milk. I've also heard that some of the people arrested for looting were associated with alt-right groups. Disgraceful. 

your idea of violence is different than everyone elses idea

Burning buildings down can lead to injury.  Smashing glass can leave behind shards that would cause injury.

And when you say "it's just stuff" - looters show total disregard for property rights including the rights of the shop owner who wants to serve a neighborhood but now can't because s/he has no "stuff" to sell to those who legitimately want or need it and are willing to pay for it.  Disregarding a business person's property rights will cause neighborhoods to become POORER and less pleasant.  Sonny, if you don't understand that "it's just stuff" reveals how ignorant you are about property law, then perhaps you should start reading.  If you can, that is.

There was all kinds of looting & property 

damage which usually does involve some 

kinda violence unless you're blinded by the

Light, yo!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

• audrey

Burning a police station. Destroying people's businesses and homes. Wrecking cars. 

Thinking like you,I agree you,saying violence is a cheap thing and has no warmth of friendship and peace,violence is redundant while is necessary.

Only violence I saw was that cosplay fool in Dallas who probably earned a beating after waving his sword around. Thankfully that looked worse than it turned out to be. 

The definition for violence hasn't changed.  But Google search results have.  You are probably getting the Leftist friendly search results that your profile tells Google you prefer, plus you're getting the Leftist "fake news" results that the Google censors have written into their algorithms.  Use DuckDuckGo instead for your searches and you'll get the original Google type results WITHOUT any filtering.

Here are some of the headlines regarding violence:

Woman Who Threw Molotov Cocktail at NYPD Avoids Attempted Murder Charges

St. Louis police captain killed by looters at pawn shop

Woman BEATEN with PLANKS as she tries to defend store from looters (DISTURBING VIDEO)

RIOTERS APPEAR TO HAVE MURDERED MAN DEFENDING HIS SHOP FROM LOOTERS IN DALLAS, TX [GRAPHIC VIDEO]

See the pic for the links.  This answer will not post with the links in it.

• Bill

Then there was the case of what appears to be a 100 year old guy that charged a police line all by himself only to get pushed over effortlessly and seriously hurt when he hit his head on the road. 

• Bill

Oh look children, it's a retard. Now children, don't feed the retard, it would be mean. It's because of idiots like you that this country and this world are so f*ucked up. The more power idiots like you get the more screwed up things get. The founders were wrong about a few things, but they were right that idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to vote. 

You know though idiot, the word violence actually has a definition and it includes PROPERTY. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/violence

• y

Destruction of private and public property is violence, setting a building on fire with people/kids trapped inside and then preventing the fire dept from responding, is murder. Throwing frozen water bottles, chemicals, bricks and concrete into a crowd of people, is violence.