filipejames2 asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Do you agree that pit bulls are the cutest?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Dogs are amazing inside and out, breed has no relevance so I would say NO all dogs are cute and perfect. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

No I find bully breed mutts aka "Pit Bulls" ugly.  Their skin is short and tight.  Their heads are often too big for their bodies.  They carry their tails up with their butthole exposed.  Idiot owners chop their ear short for no reason at all and make them even uglier. 

Since they're not a recognized breed there's also so many ways idiots are breeding these mutts.  Worse are the small ones that look like bullfrogs.  Such HORRIBLE breeding!   So deformed.

They're also responsible for over 70% of deaths by dog attack so they're ugly on the inside as well.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe not THE cutest, but I do think they're adorable big ol' muscle babies

• Pjaap4 weeks agoReport

how do I comment on the turkey grease thing instead? that one looks more interesting than whats going on here.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It is cute but not the cutest for me, there are so many dogs are cute. I cannot choose only one.

PS: If you need the pet seat covers check out cupets.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

In all honesty my 71 yr old mother in law is far cuter ;  And she also badly needs ironing right now .

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

nope, they are ugly f*ckers

• Anna
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

They certainly are, and child killing aggressive vermin.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Cuter than Anna.

• 4 weeks ago

No, I do not.  I will never own a pit again.  There temperament cannot be controled.

• That makes no sense. Also, there are two grammatical and spelling errors in your answer that I would suggest correcting, so you sound more knowledgeable. 

• 4 weeks ago

Hell no. They're ugly ill bred mutts that cause over 70% of dog related deaths.

• 4 weeks ago

No.   The breed is highly overrated, overbred and horribly bred.

The ones bred to have wide chests and huge heads are especially ugly as they look deformed

Snakes are cuter than pit bulls.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.