How can I take good quality pictures on Samsung Galaxy s9?

I took photos on Galaxy S9 but the photos are unclear,dark,and not good quality.I would like to know how to take good quality photos without paying a photographer.Like what am I doing wrong.I have attached pictures below.

use it to open the amazon web page

the buy a decent camera

• keerok

It's all in the light...

If the photos are dark, then you are probably  taking photos indoors without sufficient lighting. When there is not enough light, cameras will do 2 things that can blur a picture.1. select a wide lens aperture, which results in less resolution since lenses are better at a smaller aperture than maximum.2. select a slow shutter speed to allow more light to be collected. A slow shutter speed can result in camera shake, blurring the details. You can hold the camera steady with both elbows supported by a table or you can use a bright light to shine on your subject. You can also try photographing it outdoors on a sunny day.

• Sumi

You may be right about insufficient amount light being a problem if, and only if, the camera doesn't have the ability to increase the exposure.  Otherwise, it's a user issue for not overriding the exposure by using exposure compensation or manual exposure.

• qrk

Make sure you have lots of light. Cell phone cameras have tiny sensors and they don't do well in low light conditions. What may look like lots of light to your eyes may not be for your camera. Use a few work lamps <https://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-8-1-2-in-150-Watt-...  with  around 1600 lumen LED bulbs, preferably 5000°K light temperature (daylight).

The other problem you have is a predominately white background. The exposure system is fooled by this and will do the wrong thing. You want to use exposure compensation to adjust the background so it is white. Adjust the exposure compensation to somewhere between +1 to +2.

Your camera has a minimum focus distance. Be sure you aren't too close.

You have to be doing something wrong or the S9 is broken.  I have an S9 and it takes excellent photos.  So good that I no longer take a real camera with me on vacations.  I rely solely on my cellphone.