Why did you choose to be gay?

Please don t ask me why I chose to be straight. That s like asking a black man why he chose to be white.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The latter part of your example shows that people are born gay. Thanks!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Asking a gay men when he choose to be gay is like asking a black man when he chose to be black.

• 1 month ago

Because I wanted children and the only way to have them feasibly was to use my genitals with another person who had complementary reproductive organs.

• 1 month ago

You seem to be very confused.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why did you choose to be straight? Exactly. You didn’t and sexuality isn’t a choice whether you think it is or not. 

Source(s): My brain
    • ...Show all comments
    • Raven Slight
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Au, bisexuals don't choose who they are attracted to. The choice they make is who out of the options they form a romantic/sexual relationship with.

Like with straight people, who don't choose who they are attracted to. The choice they make is who out of the options they form a relationship with.

• 1 month ago

" thats like asking a black man why he chose to be white"

not even close no it is not,as 

1} a black man is not white

2} you can not choose either

ok i won't ask you why you chose to be straight,

why did you chose not to be asexual? 

asexual, a term for a person without a sexual desire for anyone

aka a person who never developed a sex drive during puberty.

i did not choose to be a toonphile,

i did not choose to like be turned on by my profile pic's charecter

or by the main charecter in black butler.

you don't choose what turns you on you only learn what does.

toonphile,

a person who through development or abuse is only attracted to fiction and is primarily attracted to it because it is not real,

when caused by abuse,they are turned on by the fact a drawing can never rape or harm them thus if it was not a drawing they would not like it because it can harm them if it is real.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is harrassment!

• ...Show all comments
    • Miyuka: The above is not my answer, but they are correct. This troll has been posting this same question for at least 5 years now. They are harassing the community. Much like you and your toonphile questions.

• 1 month ago

No, it's not like asking a black man why he chose to be white, it's like asking him why he chose to be black. As you know. Are you straight? Then why did you choose to be straight? Does that mean you could just as easily have chosen to be gay, but you just decided not to?

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Asking a person why he chose to be gay is like asking a black man why he chose to be white. 

A gay person doesn't have a choice. All scientific evidence suggests that it isn't a choice. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Miyuka Sun1 month agoReport

i would think if a black man pulled a rachle dolozol the why would be obvious, i was tired if being discriminated against cause i am black and wanted a  break.
      as white is a skin color not a race

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

After all, it is personal preference.

• Miyuka Sun1 month agoReport

thats like saying having blue eyes was your personal preferance,not if you developed them in your mothers womb it was not

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.