Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 months ago

Trump was right: CDC now predicts coronavirus death rate 'under one quarter percent' ?

all those months for lies 

The CDC says we've had 1.86 million cases of COVID-19 and 108K deaths. That's a 5.8% fatality rate. I can't post the link, because Y!A is being wonky, but you can look it up. If he's talking about the total U.S. population, that's 1/4% of 330 million, which comes to about 875,000 dead. Are you saying that's a good thing?

He sure was, he wins again.

guy is amazing

You present a model as a fact. 

I wonder how up you date the data used are. Skimming through, the latest data used were before April 30, but most of the data seems to come before April 1. 

It used 5 different scenarios to predict the death percentage.  

All lies by Democrats

• a2yar

Drink your clorox...

You might be right, looks like it.

• Jeff S

And yet the infection and death rates are dropping in my home state!

So SAYS a grateful Michigander who's proud of his Democratic governor smart enough to listen to experts instead of Trump!

Jack- Of course you're ignoring the reason for the CDC being right! They were right because democrat governors heeded their advice instead of listening to Trump's BS!

Every single prediction Trump made about corona-virus has been wrong.   Every single one.  You provide the trump quote, and I'll provide the evidence he turned out to be wrong.  Go ahead, make my day.

• al

It's looking like there is more than one conspiracy going on here!!!

CDC predicts something conservatives don't like:  "The CDC can't be trusted!  They don't know what they are talking about!"

CDC predicts something conservatives like:  "This proves Trump was right!"