I did not receive $1,200.00. I received $442.70 in my debit card Econ mic Impact payment card?

2 Answers

  • Eva
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    If your income was over $75,000 single or $150,000 married, you lose $5 for every $100 you are over. If you owed back child support, they would take it from the payment.  You can try calling 800-919-9835 for an explanation, but be prepared for a long wait.

  • 4 months ago

    I wish I could give you some kind of a truthful answer but nowadays it's very hard to contact the IRS. I got my $1,200 deposited directly to my bank I can't even begin to tell you why you received $442

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.