Bath tub and sperm?

I had a bath and I ejaculated in the bath. The bath had no soap in just water. Then I drained the bath out. About 2 minutes later and my mum ran a bath in same tub and had a bath. what are the chances of pregnancy. I am really worried??!!!

Absolutely NONE - NEVER - can NOT happen.

It is very unlikely that the bath water would be the right temperature for sperm to survive.  Sperm die fairly easily when they are not inside the body or correctly collected and stored.  

Even if they did survive in the water - sperm don't have "radar" - they would not find a vagina and swim in.  They must be DEPOSITED into the vagina.  

• James1 month agoReport

Than you very much. I was worried. And a good answer unlike the majority and the rest of the trolls. Thank you

• Edna

There is absolutely no chance that your mom could get pregnant. If you're so gross that you ejaculate in the water that you're bathing in: (1) The sperm cells in semen  can't survive in water. (2) The sperm cells would all be dead by the time your mom got into the tub. Sperm cells die within just a few minutes after they're exposed to the air. 

• James1 month agoReport

I like didn't actually ejaculate into the bath. I ejaculated on my hand then washed it off strait after into the bath?

yes, please start parenthood planning immediately

Source(s): the bible
    • James1 month agoReport

What????

• God

If a girl could get pregnant that way then girls at the public swimming pool you go to would get pregnant since you and most other guys there are shooting off in the water. 

Bath tub and sperm?

Stupid sperm troll.

• James1 month agoReport

What?

• LizB

Sperm die on exposure to water or air. They are not viruses, they don't live on surfaces for float around airborne for hours only to impregnate someone who happens to walk by. Chill out.