Isn’t it time to abolish and break up and sell off the BBC?

They’re a dinosaur that is failing the public , awful programmes , over paying their talentless presenters, DJs, reporters and news media people - publicly accountable but they are far too left wing and politically correct. Start with getting rid of the awful Laura Kuenssberg who needs putting back in her box.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ronnie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I wouldn't give a fiver for it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes , they are biased but completely outdated compared to streaming services and just about every other broadcaster - I don’t trust them and east Enders is truly terrible!!

• ...Show all comments
    • Chris1 month agoReport

Are you for real? I’m not a Tory and are you going to label anyone that either disagrees with you or challenges you as a Tory? Is that the limit of your intelligence? I think you’ve lost the plot mate

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the bbc is sh!t now. Used to be good when they had family guy and the tektocrowds but now its just boring news storeies 

Source(s): YOU eat SHIT!
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Abolishing the Corporation because you don't like Newsnight seems a bit extreme. The BBC has the largest market share of television stations and despite its shortcomings polls as the most trusted news channel as the recent drubbing Emily Maitlis had indicates. 

• Doomed1 month agoReport

Who mentioned Newsnight? Take a look at YouGov polls out today 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The BBC is good for me and if you prefer to watch Sky News with all those adverts so be it 

• Mr Sceptic
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

There’s hope for you yet, August.

• 1 month ago

Why do you watch it so much if you hate it so much?

The BBC output looks poor, until you compare it with every other TV broadcaster.

• August
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

agree (for a change) 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The BBC has been crawling up Boris Johnson's fat @rse for the last year, however people who hate the BBC don't realize this because they never watch it, they just rely on their guru de jour to inform them 

• gerald
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your name fits your politics as you can see we are the worst in europe how fu**ing IRONIC 

• ...Show all comments
    • Chris1 month agoReport

Gerald - how do you know what his/her politics are? Jesus you make no sense, what has watching England got to do with anything? Idiot.

• 1 month ago

The left wing complain that they are far too right wing, so they are probably balanced in the way they cover both left and right.

If you want right wing press, you have most of the broad sheets to chose from.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Comparable, if not better than other broadcasters. We all have personal opinions; don't see them as politically biased.

Hate their programme plugs, though - have become just like  commercials.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.