Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do conservatives think Derek Chauvin is innocent ?

Because COMMUNISTS SOCIALISTS like you are hide behind Anonymous and try to just cause more problems instead of trying to be part of the solution.

Im conservative and i DONT believe he is innocent. He clearly murdered Floyd. What i DONT agree with is rioting and looting in the name of George Floyd, and i dont agree with the protesters claims that all cops everywhere are racist or that systematic racism is everywhere. Yes there are sadly still racists out in law enforcement, but we're far better off than in 1968. Blacks want SPECIAL treatment, not EQUAL treatment.

Nope, my father is a retired federal law enforcement officer, and flat out says the way he was restraining George Floyd was improper.  But I also think there are a lot of police officers killed in the line of duty because of the rampant and out of control criminals in society but the media isn't caring about them at all. 

The cop? He is.

The coroners report officially and clearly stated that George Floyd died of natural causes die to being in extremely poor health and being high at the time of his arrest. 

They should release the cop.

• TheBellJar

In that case it wasn't a murder it was definitely natural causes but he had no idea what ones and admitted he was going to make something up. I've also just heard of true crime cases where the initial doctor just made something up but years later the cases have been proven as murder

Nobody is saying he is.

• Ann

Not one conservative has said he is innocent. Not Limbaugh, not Carlson, not Hannity. Limbaugh actually went on the Breakfast Club to tell Blacks that and was disrespected. You hate when we agree with you, don't you? I don't necessarily think it had anything to do with racism, though. I think there's something wrong with Chauvin?

I've yet to hear one person, let alone any conservative thinking that murdering cop is innocent.....I will say he is innocent in the eye of the law until he is proven guilty or admits guilt.

he's 1. white, and 2. a white policeman

I'm a conservative, and most of my friends are also. And none of my friends believe Officer Chauvin is innocent. The video air on the news speaks for itself, regardless of what had gone on prior to the beginning of the video. Four police officers had Flynn subdued and cuffed. That's when it's time to put him in the back of a patrol car and transport him to the jail for charges, or simply deliver him to the drunk tank if he was drunk, as some reports suggest. 

Source(s): Police procedures, and common sense.

Because the trial isn't over and the jury hasn't reached a verdict.

One of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty. In other words, the prosecution must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, each essential element of the crime charged.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/presumption_of_inn...

Will he be found guilty? Don't know, but the video evidence doesn't look good.