smidge
smidge asked in PetsFish · 1 month ago

Is a firestick a one time purchase or are their monthly fees/billing attached to the service other than your internet?

• Angel

It sounds like he has a swim bladder issue, not sure if fungal or bacterial.   Call a koi store or any real aquarium store, not Walmart or Jolly’s fish store inside the  the shopping center.

Tell them the issues your fish is having, there is medication you can treat him with to make him better if it’s not severe.  I took a short cut and called our vet to tell them the fish were sick and they prescribed an antibiotic and an anti fungal.  My guys had a bacterial infection, and ich.

It all depends how attached you are to your fish and how expensive it is.  My calico fantails Were only .30 Cents but I had  them from tiny little feeders up till they we’re five inches long without tails and about thirty years old.